Sunday, April 24, 2016

Daydream Believer

https://society6.com/product/dont-quit-your-day-dream-floral-watercolor-and-calligraphy_print#1=45
Artisit - Jenna Kutcher

 This sweet print is speaking directly to my heart today.  I am trying hard to make tough decisions.  Okay, let's face it...all decisions seem to be tough for me.  It once took me four years to decide on which camera to purchase and eight years to make a car purchase decision.  That's a long time in car years.

I have followed a few dreams over the course of my life and I am lucky that one or two have come true. Pumpkins do turn into carriages every now and again.  I have fed these dreams well, and I have very much enjoyed the ride. One dream heads to college this next fall and the other, well, the other has become a bit tarnished.  This dream was simply difficult to control even if well cultivated.  I am not ready to give up on this dream completely, but I do wish to revise it and graduate into a new dream, my current daydream.

To remind me to hold tight and begin to make my daydream into a real dream, I have purchased this inspiring print.  Jenna's art is fresh, lovely, and inspiring.  You can order this print for yourself here and read her blog by clicking here.  Thank you Jenna for the reminder.

No comments:

Post a Comment