Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Day Two - 100 Days of Gratitude


 Today's Prompt:  Take a gratitude walk.  Look for five things you are grateful for in this beautiful world God created!

I found myself sitting at my desk at school this morning long before the 100 Days of Gratitude post showed up on Facebook.  The days are growing short, so I know trying to take a gratitude walk after work would be in the dark.  I am grateful in all places of my life, so took advantage of my morning walk for coffee to look closer at my surroundings and really thing about that which brings me joy each and every day as I walk our beautiful campus.

Fall is a favorite time of year for me.  A season of change.  A season of reflection.  I am grateful for the beauty of this season and the reminders that we have so much to be thankful for.


Each day, I walk by this door and think about how grateful I am for all Veterans, but especially those who are in my classroom each semester for their sacrifice of deffering their dreams for my freedom to dream.The words thank you are not nearly enough for what you and your families have done for all of us.


The American flag against a blue, blue, fall sky is transforming.  I am grateful to live in a country where I can make a positive difference in the lives of others.  I can and I will and I do.


I am grateful for the ability to work hard and the opportunity to facilitate the learning of minds of all ages.  I am grateful for the job that keeps a roof over our heads and food on our table. 


It's the little things that bring me great joy like chocolate snowman donuts.  They make me smile.  I will always seek the small joys that make life grand and will be forever grateful for all that I am blessed with.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/iBloom100Days/


I am happy to be participating in the iBloom 100 Days of Gratitude project.  You can join the group and begin Thanks Living by clicking here

No comments:

Post a Comment