Monday, November 9, 2015

Day One - 100 Days of Gratitude



Today's prompt:  Take/post a picture of something you are grateful for.

This picture represents the future for me.  A future in which I choose to put family and creativity first. My theme for 2016 is Restoration.  I am working to create goals and action lists for every aspect of my life as I work toward restoration.  I will work on relationships, money (working toward being debt free), old business resolved, and future dreams restored.  I will not do this alone and am ever so grateful for the friends and loved ones in my life.  I am grateful to be able to love a beautiful and smart daughter, care for loving and devoted parents, and learn who I am as the matriarch of my family while learning to lean on the man I love who is willing and brave enough to take this journey.  Thank you, Farmboy.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/iBloom100Days/435248160019009/?notif_t=group_activity

I am happy to be participating in the iBloom 100 Days of Gratitude project.  You can join the group and begin Thanks Living by clicking here

No comments:

Post a Comment