Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Day Five - 100 Days of Gratitude: A Place to Keep My Gratitude




Prompt:  Create a gratitude board. Tape up a piece of poster board or use a chalk or erase board and list things you are grateful for. Display this for the whole family to use. Or let friends contribute to your board when they stop by.  Keep adding to it the entire 100 days!

I decided to set up a Gratitude board on my Pinterest account.  It may seem insignificant, but Pinterest is one of the little things in life that I am grateful for.  Trolling for things that inspire me, dreams I can dream, and goals and plans, help me to stay organized in looking to the future.  It seems silly.  Yes?  It's merely an electronic bulletin board.  But, really, Pinterest has kept me tuned into the little things in life that are important to me...my home, my sewing, my teaching, my family fun, my future...

It makes sense to me to create a Pinterest board that remind me of what I am grateful for ever day in every way.  Maybe this is a good way to spend the time I pin by spending the time pinning about those things that matter most to me...time to think about those things and time to think.  Pin it.

No comments:

Post a Comment