Friday, February 6, 2015

Chicken Feet Dancing on the Porch



It was rather a frosty and bitter cold morning here in the Ozarks.  I am on my second day cuddled up on the couch with the remote control, a bag of Ludens, and a little crochet.  I just plain don't feel good and home from school today.  It is rare.  The chickens were none too happy with my hermit behavior and they danced chicken feet in protest on the snow frosted porch.

 

A sweet friend encouraged me to get some fresh air this afternoon.  We walked through the winter stripped woods of his beautiful property as he talked of his plans for bridges, for a road, for a life.  The air was bitter and stung my aching lungs.  I was wore out quickly, but he may have been right.  The fresh air may have done me some good.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sad you aren't feeling too well but I have to just say I LOVE the shot of the chook's feet!
    Love it!
    I keep coming back to see it again.
    Get well very soon x

    ReplyDelete