Tuesday, June 3, 2014

On The Way to Santa Fe


This year's holiday was spent on a road trip to Santa Fe, New Mexico with kind and dear friends and my dear LibbyLu.  The trip started before the sun was awake.  I have traveled with these friends before.  My friend CC was with me when I purchased these beautiful bracelets in the Plaka in Athens. We enjoyed shopping and eating fresh cherries and gyros together that day.  A little Greece traveled with me to the desert.


One of our holiday and end of the semester celebrations is pedicures for all.  My toes dawned desert orange with tiny white flowers with a sweet turquoise rhinestone in the center of the petals.  My favorite travel sandals have walked through Pompeii, cruised the Mediterranean, strolled through Leadville, CO, enjoyed the art museum of Denver, and traveled to so many other places.  This pair is experienced and worn and may need to retire for a new pair soon.  They are my favorites and are on sale now.  You can find your own Sunbeats here.

 
We began our drive with favorite goodies from our local coffee house.  Our first stop was in Big Cabin, Oklahoma.  We found Tall Chief standing guard as we pulled in for fuel and pit stops.



There was no shortage of picture opportunities on this trip as you will soon see.  Tall Chief received the attention he deserved from our group of picture takers.
  

Here is CC.  We see her this way a good amount of the time while on holiday together.  She is an amazing artist and digital art is her thing right now.  You can find her work here and purchase her work here.


I like doughnuts, but really, who pays after they have eaten the food in the store?




No comments:

Post a Comment