Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Sky Blanket January


I am nearly a week into  February and am excited to show you how my Sky Blanket is coming along before adding the new February squares. Most of this week's squares are white.  We are having our second snow day of the week and all is white.


There were many grey days in January here in the Ozarks.
 
  

I love the occaisional day of brilliant blue - the kind of sky that takes your breath away.  One such sapphire sky sported big white puffy clouds.  This day's block was hooked brilliant blue with a white trim.  


I am excited to see how the blanket begins to change as spring is sure to be here soon. Right?


I know.  Phil said six more weeks, but I am hopeful for more blue skies and above freezing temperatures.   





No comments:

Post a Comment