Thursday, January 30, 2014

Sky Blanket 2014


I am working on three year long projects to keep me committed to a creative life - my goal for 2014.  This is one I am very much enjoying.  I am working on a sky blanket inspired by Leaf Cutters Sky Scarf. Bugs and Fishes complete a knit version in 2013 and you can see how wonderful it turned out here.  So far, I stay mostly caught up. Occasionally, there is a busy day when I have to record the color of the sky in a note for later. At some point during each day I mentally take note of the sky over Southwest Missouri.  We have an ever changing and interesting sky, so it should be a great blanket representing 2014.  If you would like to join in on the fun, I am happy to set up a Ravelry group for the project. Let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment