Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Not Quite There Yet


Good morning to you.  We woke up to a sunny but bitterly cold day here in the Ozarks.  It should warm up to a cool 19 degrees this afternoon.  It is an excellent day for tea.  If you have been following along, you might notice that I have made a commitment to the creative hook by participating in a block of the month group on Ravelry.  I finished my January blocks early, before classes began, and have two more to share with you this week.

I have also joined Pia at Stitches 'n' Scraps in creating Tea Cozies.  I am very excited as I have a couple of naked tea pots hanging out in the dining room.  Since it is Tuesday, and I have been remiss in sharing, here is a picture of my progress as of January 10.  I am about half-way through the project now and will try to snap some more pictures today. 


No comments:

Post a Comment