Monday, January 6, 2014

2014 Ravelry BOM CAL


We have a bright blue sky here in Missouri, but this is after several days of grey, grey, grey and several inches of white snow.  The wind is blustery and the temp below zero.  It is a good day to be creative and get a few projects finished.  I have joined the 2014 Block of the Month Crochet A-Long on Ravelry.  You can this group here. I expect you to hold me accountable.  By the end of 2014 I should have at least 36 crocheted squares to create a beautiful blanket. 

 

I wanted a cottage look for this blanket and often struggle to fin color combinations I love. Well, at least, colors combinations I create that I love.  Design Seeds has been a great companion and has boosted my color confidence.  This is a palette I pinned some time ago.  I love it!   If you love to crochet, I hope you will join us.

No comments:

Post a Comment