Monday, October 8, 2012

Nearly Tah-dah


 I just love when a project is nearly finished.  It is often late at night with a mere inch or two to go, one more flower, one more row to go.  I can hardly stand setting the project down and often make a bad choice to stay up too late.  Yawn.

 

I have finished the project in my go-with-me project bag.  This knitting has been to tennis matches, cheer practices, high school football games, softball games, and has logged lots and lots of bleacher time as has my bum.


This piece is long so it will take at least two blocking sessions to complete and I am using a new tool to block.  I will let you know how it goes.  As I pinned, I loved the ripple and wave pattern as it emerged.


I steamed the stitches and now have to be patient.


The pattern creates a sweet and subtle wave on each end.

2 comments:

  1. Very, very pretty. And, I like your choice of color. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just as beautiful as I knew it would be. You are getting better with every project. Can't wait to see what you will do next.

    ReplyDelete