Sunday, September 30, 2012

Knitting Some


Life has been unbelievably busy.  I am working.  I am working a lot.  My domestic tranquility has been trampled upon, but I am hopeful that things can and may get better.  I do try to steal moments here and there to create.



Between projects, while waiting on some yarn to show up in the mail, I began playing with leftover yarn that lives in the basket beside my favorite chair.  I wanted to learn something new, so decided to try the Log Cabin Scrap Blanket by Staci of very Pink.  She makes the most amazing knitting videos.  Here is one for the Log Cabin block.  You will love this free pattern.




I think I'll make a few more.


2 comments:

  1. I like what you are doing with your scraps of yarn. Nice work.

    FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen that Log Cabin Blanket and love it!! Looks like a great project to work on when life gets stressful. Nothing complicated, but makes a wonderful end piece.

    ReplyDelete