Sunday, June 3, 2012

Nearly Finished


I awoke this morning to flashes of light and a bit of rumbling.  The rain allowed me about two hours of guilt free time with this project while the house was still quiet and bedroom doors still closed.  I love mornings like this with the quiet, the creativity and the hot coffee.  This project is a surprise and it is nearly finished.  I am so excited that it is driving me crazy.  I should finish this sweet gift today just in time for the sun to pop through the clouds and make for better pictures, but I will not post them until the surprise has been discovered.  I would not want to spoil the fun.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how very pretty! So soft looking and such a pretty design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a quiet morning myself. Your project is looking lovely.

    ReplyDelete