Thursday, April 19, 2012

Wednesday Blog Hop Update


Wednesday was a very good day for hopping.  Look at all these beautiful table top quilts.  My favorite of today, if I were asked to choose just one would have to be this sweet Sunbonnet Sue created by Deonn at Quiltscapes.  Isn't it adorable?  She has many, many more to share so be sure to pay her a visit.


Mrs. Pickles has shared her love of color and quilting this week with a variety of table top quilts.  Her Starflower is one of my favorites.  She has linked us to a nice tutorial for this blog on her blog, Mrs. Pickles Garden.

 

Everyone is sharing such wonderful little quilts this week.  I love this watering can by  Vickie of A Creative Notion.  She has much more to share and I think you will love her work and by inspired.  Don't forget to stop by and visit our hostess Mdm. Samm

 
Thursday April 19th

No comments:

Post a Comment