Monday, April 23, 2012

Tuesday Blog Hop Update


Today was a great day for a hop.  I just love this sweet blue posy by Connie of Quilting by the River.  


This scrappy by Jane has stolen my heart.  She has more on her blog:  Jane's Fabrics and Quilts.

 

There were several bunnies in the mix hopping around this past week.  I love the droopy ear on Roxanne's table topper quilt.  She claims to be a newbie, but you should see her work.  


I am certainly getting into the spirit of summer and Selina of Selina Quilts is helping me with this red, white and blue table topper.

 

Syd showed her colors as she guest posted on Sew I Quilt.  Thank you, yet again, Mdm. Samm for a great hop.

 

Tomorrow is the very last day of our hop.  I am excited to show you what I have made.

Wednesday April 25th 

No comments:

Post a Comment