Monday, April 23, 2012

Monday Blog Hop Update

 

We just keep hopping.  Only two days left until we can sit back and enjoy all of the wonderful inspration found in our hop.  It has been hard to choose my favorites each and every day.  I am thrilled to have found new blogs to follow and so appreciate all of you who have joined me here.  The above table topper quilt is entitled Lorna's Vine.  Isn't it lovely?  This quilt was created by  Judy of Shade Tree Quilts.


I love the dots of this table top quilt which can be found over at Just Let Me Quilt.  I have made this star several times, and love the movement of the design.

 

Many of the quilts in this hop has made me yearn for summer - not just the weather, but the end of the semester.  If you are a teacher, you know what I mean.  Christine of Quilt Monster in my Closet has shared this pretty table top quilt and others.


Elaine is certainly getting us ready for summer.  I just love her yoyos.  She guest posted here at Sew I Quilt.  Don't forget to leave her a comment.


I have been so drawn to little triangles lately.  Leanne of Daisy and Jack has shared several red and white themed mini quilts, but I love this one best I think.


Like me, Patty is a first time blog hop participant.  Her work is such fun.  Don't you love her lighthouse?  Maybe you will want to vacation with her this year to see it in person.  I know I would love to.  Check out her design at A Stitch in Time.

 

Wendy's wonderful design will steal your heart away as it did mine.  She really knows how to tell a story in fabric.  Check out her beautiful work at Why Knot Kwilt?.


Mdm. Samm is the queen of our hop.  She has a marvelous blog - Sew I Quilt.  Don't forget to visit her and tomorrows hoppers as well:

Tuesday - April 24

Syd 



1 comment:

  1. Kelly, I love how you have highlighted each table topper contributor! Thank you so much! The hop has been wonderful!

    ReplyDelete