Saturday, April 21, 2012

Friday Blog Hop Update

 

The blog hop just keeps getting better and better.  I am so glad that I joined.  The above Table Topper Quilt is by Cherry at Cherry Blossoms Quiting Studio.  It was difficult to pick just one of her designs to share with you, so hop over and check out her amazing creativity.
 
 

This sweet Valentine comes with a sweet story you will not want to miss.  Visit Grammie Q's to read her very special story and see more Table Topper quilts.


Darlene of Quilting Nana created this beautiful Red Bird Table Topper quilt.  I love the red against the blue.  She has so many quilts to share, you should check out her blog.


Many of the participating quilters have been focusing on color this past week.  I love color, color, color.  Leslie of A Loose Thread has share her love of color with her Table Topper quilt design.  


I love teapots and ric-rac, so choosing my favorite table top quilt from Stitchin By The Lake's extensive collection, was not difficult.  She posted over half a dozen mini quilts for this hop. Amazing.

 

I love the summer feeling of this mini quilt by Michelle of L7 Quilt Company.  It looks a bit nautical. 

Well that's a wrap for today.  Are you inspired yet?  Check out the Table Topper Blog Hop details over at Mdm. Samm's lovely blog Sew I Quilt.



Monday April 23rd

Patty D

No comments:

Post a Comment