Sunday, March 25, 2012

Princess Pincushion


This is the perfect pincushion for the Princess of Quite A Lot or, me, the Queen of Everything. I am sure there are other Queens of Everything out there and you know who you are.


The base for this pincushion is not vintage in any way. I found a few of these ceramic crowns on the clearance aisle at my local Michaels.



I think they are the perfect sewing tool for young sewers. It is quite usable and practical in every way,but also sweet with a yoyo garnish and added gold button from the button jar. It looks great next to the American Beauty Rose pincushion.



I think I will make one for each of my budding seamstress princesses in their favorite colors.


3 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I love finding things like that at Michael's, then doing something special with them.

    ReplyDelete