Monday, February 6, 2012

Saturday Sampler - January


Here is block number one of the Saturday Sampler quilt. This is a fabulously fun program you can find at Merrily We Quilt Along. This is our very first block of the year. Clearly, I have not pieced in quite some time. I hope to show improvement in the coming months. Merrily's shop is feeling more comfortable to me all the time. Everyone is funny and kind. I am looking forward to spending more time with all the wonderful women who gather the first Saturday of each month to participate in Saturday Sampler. Next month, I think I will get my young friend, Chelsea, out of bed a little bit earlier to spend a little breakfast time at the Fat Quarter Tea Room.

Click here to see the parties I have attended this week. I hope you will join in.

3 comments:

  1. I think it looks beautiful and I love how vibrant your reds are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good. Love you sweet girl! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss Merrily's Saturday Samplers. I have one partially finished and keep thinking I need to do just that. Does the store still get so crowded you can't breathe? I left Missouri several years ago so it's a bit too far to drop by now!

    ReplyDelete