Tuesday, January 10, 2012

This Creative Space

I have been working on this creative space and all the while have been making a mess here on my blog. You may have seen some interesting things popping up here and there for the past couple of days. Sorry for the confusion.

I am very excited about my new background and new banner. Photoshop and I are becoming somewhat familiar with one another and like any good relationship we have had our challenges. I was up until 3am fighting but eventually won and created this sweet new background. I will be continuing to work out the kinks and make the rest of the space look like my new banner. In celebration of my new look, I have a special giveaway in the wings, so be sure to check back.

3 comments:

  1. nice, congratulations!
    I´m in "Art Journal Proyect " in my blog
    I love youy´ll visit me
    from Chile
    c@

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog DOES look really nice. I just don't have the patience to mess with mine too much. It doesn't surprise me that your Creative Space is so...neat and tidy...

    My daughter and grandkids should be moving out soon and I will have my neat and tidy space back too!

    Have a great day. I love your background. It's very Retro.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its very cheerful. And I'm totally with John on the Pluto situation.

    ReplyDelete