Monday, November 7, 2011

Cool Spooky Spider Fun


This year for spooky day, I decided to serve juice boxes to the kids during our pre-Trick-or-Treat. It was so much easier than punch and there was less waste and more nutritious goodness to add to start off this crazy candy holiday. To punch up the fun, I dropped a few plastic spiders in the ice. As the ice melted the spiders seemed to creep out of the bowl. It was fun.


But, I must confess that every time I walked into the kitchen in the days prior to Halloween, where the extra crawlers were piled on the counter, I started.


Every single time.


The itsy, bitsy spider...

2 comments:

  1. I am so very much not liking that bowl of spiders!!
    YIKES

    ~~karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat idea -- my boys would love that!

    ReplyDelete