Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Boo-Fest Planning Meeting


I am a room parent this year. I love that. Our first Boo-Fest planning meeting is this afternoon and I have been charged with coming up with ideas. Hmmmm. Here is a few ideas scavenged from the Internet. Do you have any ideas?

  • Roaming Polly - Sew extra pockets on a full apron and roam the festival. For a Boo Fest ticket, a child can pick a pocket for prizes and more tickets.
  • Boo Colorful Nail Booth - paint spooky white, orange and/or black nails. Maybe stock a few spooky nail stickers as well.
  • Fall Photo Booth - the class paints a Fall background on a large canvas tarp, provide extra pumpkins and leaves and have a fun dress-up kit for great Boo-fest memory photos.
  • Squash Ring Toss
  • Pumpkin Toss - ping pong balls into plastic pumpkins that is.
  • Spooky Face Painting Booth

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back. I love the pumpkin with the button Boo! Did you make one for me? Okay, I will make my own. I will be needing all the black buttons you have. Seriously I really like this.

    ReplyDelete