Sunday, June 26, 2011

First Blanket Squares Arrive!


I was thrilled to find a package on my front porch Friday evening. I knew it must be something special as I had not placed a recent order and it was not a birthday week in our household. I was quite excited to open the box and be greeted by these lovely squares made by Yvonne S. from Albuquerque, NM. Thank you, Yvonne. Your squares are simply lovely and will inspire many others, with busy hands, to send in their hand knit or crocheted squares to The Heart in Hand Project.


There are 19 squares in all. A wonderful beginning to our project.


Happy colors.


Soft colors.




Beautiful workmanship and soft, soft, yarn.


Yvonne has set the bar. Now, it is your turn. Click here for the project guidelines. I hope you will join us.

2 comments: