Sunday, March 6, 2011

Learning New Things




I know that I should learn something new every day. Although some would consider me educated, most all of my most valuable learning has occurred through experience and today's lesson is no exception. Over the years, I have learned to take this...


off of furniture with this.

I have learned I can take this...



off leather, vinyl and many other surfaces with this cheer hair holder.


I have learned this is a naturally powerful thing to have around the house.


And, recently I learned to get this...



off of white carpet with this miracle...


and, this miracle. Whew!


3 comments:

  1. Sounds like Miss Lucy is into everything! We added a new member to our family last week. Our first granddaughter, Sophia Grace arrived a couple of weeks early. Mom and baby both home on Saturday. Now GrammaBea and PaPa have to get there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Bea:

    Good for you. Sophia has long been one of my favorite names, and we have a Grace already. You're right, Lucy is into everything, but Kelly and I love everything she does. As long as she keeps her sticky little hands off my DVDs....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! Just found your blog and am quite taken with the colors, design, and overall layout.

    ReplyDelete