Friday, January 7, 2011

Pillow Love


I love decorative pillows. I love this pillow and am putting it on my crochet for spring list. This sweet pillow is from Red Heart - Debbie Stoller - knitting and hooking goddess and creator of the Stitch and Bitch books. Click the picture above, or here, to get this free pattern.


Stitch Nation yarns are quickly becoming favorites of mine. To learn more check out Stitch Nation by Debbie Stoller.

My favorite yarn in this line, thus far, is Bamboo Ewe. I love the feel, the drape, the sheen and the colors.


5 comments:

  1. I keep thinking I will get back to crocheting, but then I start another sewing project... Love the new page design...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love throw pillows too, George not so much. I would love one to match the poinsettia afghan that your grandmother made me 31 years ago. I still treasure it and the happy memories of mother it blesses me with. Maybe some day I will have a matching pillow to go with it. Okay I'm ducking. I am shameless with my hint. Love you. Aunt Kathy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What? What? You got me all wrong. I love throwing pillows around the living room. Just ask my mom. And what do you think the girls and I do when you are not home?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love throw pillows too,and this free pattern is so gorgeous!!...your blog is also a gem,beautiful and creative.
    Have a fabulous new year!
    will be visiting often.
    hugs
    Lila

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet new blog design! I am not a knitter or crocheter I'm afraid. I would like to try crochet. Tried knitting - not my strong point I'm afraid! That pillow is so pretty and so are those yarns.

    ReplyDelete