Sunday, November 14, 2010

Pumpkin Spiced and Iced Cookies


A week or so before Halloween we were Boo-ed. It is was a fun surprise. After a quick trip to the dollar store for our Boo Baskets, I gathered up good farm fresh eggs and a can of pumpkin


I used the Libby's Pumpkin Spice and Iced Cookie recipe to create some super delicious pumpkin and chocolate delights. I tossed in a who bag of Ghiradelli Semi-sweet Chocolate morsels. A whole bag!


I used my favorite mini scoop and plopped small cookies onto parchment.


The house smelled wonderful and some cookies seem to go missing in the process. I blame John and the girls.


I glazed the cooled cookies.


Wrapped them in a sweet candy corn bag and tied a bow.


Here is the recipe. Thank you Libby's. This is s a good cookie indeed. I think we might need some for Thanksgiving weekend.

Here is the recipe.

Click to play this Smilebox recipe
Create your own recipe - Powered by Smilebox
Free digital recipe page generated with Smilebox

4 comments:

  1. Kelly, It was so lovely to hear from you. I know you have been very busy with your new home and school. I am going to scroll through past posts to catch up, don't be surprised to see my little bluebird logo several times! I make these wonderful cookies as well, but I hadn't thought of adding the CC's. Hoping your holidays are wonderful with your family! Elizabeth
    PS I love your cookbook button and have accessed your book often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sure do look good. Thanks for the recipe. I'll have to bookmark them for later. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The girls and I are innocent. Honest.

    ReplyDelete