Friday, November 12, 2010

Home Sewing



I would really love to have this CK Townhouse sewing basket. Instead of sugarplums, this will dance in my head on Christmas Eve. I handed the CK catalog to John. It is my Christmas list. I hope he doesn't throw it to the dogs.

In the meantime, I am working on putting together a sewing box for a brand new seamstress. Shhhh. I hope she won't read this. I hope you will help me. Will help me? What should I put in her sewing basket?

Oh, my! I need this apron, too.


5 comments:

  1. A thimble for her finger would be one of the things I would put in. That's so sweet I'm sure she'll love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly,
    I got that catalog also....but I just can't seem to afford it in pounds or dollars! I would love to have about half of the stuff in that Christmas catalog!!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Six packages arrived yesterday, just yesterday, all from places with yarn or fabric or knit in their names or from eBayers from parts unknown. By my count: four adorable Christmas aprons, six lovely Christmas table clothes, four nice but not Christmas table clotes, a stack of fabric taller than Charlie Brown's Christmas tree, and a bunch of plastic grapes. I am just kidding about the plastic grapes. I kid Kelly, but I love that she is sooooo happy about everything Christmasy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, include a nice thread selection in different shades of her favorite color. Or in different shades to match the kit you are making. And you really must have a darling pin cushion :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kelly, I just had to share this link with you -
    http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Lucy-Peanuts-Gang-megaphone-train-holiday-ornament-NEW-/250409666091?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a4d94462b

    ReplyDelete