Monday, October 25, 2010

Halloween Aprons



A few cute aprons have appeared on my radar this morning. Maybe there will be a little time left this week to make myself one. This wonderful Spider Apron is found at Phyllis Dobbs. She has included a pattern and a tutorial. I have not yet had a chance to explore much, but it looks like she offers lots of fun and free inspiration.


Here is the Haunted Halloween Wicked Apron. I am hoping to find time to whip this up for the pre-Trick-or-Treat dinner. It would go wonderfully with my purple hair. Click here for another free pattern and tutorial.

4 comments:

  1. Hi!

    I love aprons... But "I" don't think I could a put a spider on one... they give me the shivers.:-)

    BUt it's cute!!!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very colorful, and whimsical!
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never thought about a Halloween apron but why not. They are really neat. Thanks for the link too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gee, I have a couple different kitchen aprons, my mannequin wears a couple at a time, I have a garage cleaning apron, I have my soldering apron, but I do not have a Halloween apron..... It could have large pockets for those tootsie rolls I like :-)

    ReplyDelete