Saturday, March 6, 2010

Sometimes...


It has been dreary and dank around here as of late (as of late = since October). We have been sick. We are ready for Winter to move along and allow Spring to knock at our door to pull us out into the sunshine. I awoke this morning to a warm bedroom and sunshine. Oh, thank goodness. John made me waffles on the Valentine waffle maker mom gave us.


I have a good deal of inside grading type things to do today but want to get out even if just for a little while. So, we are going for a walk.


Sometimes, I get a notion in my head, and I just can't shake it. I think about it, over and over and over again until I follow through or at least make a plan to follow through on said notion. Corry, over at Dutch Blue has a fabulous post that includes this goody. I want one! I want one! I want one!


First, I think I need a bike. I like these.


And, this one.

And, then I need a basket like this.

Or, this (puppy included).


Or, this.

The pattern is here. The only catch is, you need to be able to read Dutch. Help! Can you read Dutch? I will trade an apron for a translation. I will, I will, I will!

4 comments:

  1. I have my doubts that this is going to happen, Kelly! ;-)

    ...but it is a nice ides and I love the dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go to www.freetranslation.com Type in Dutch and it will convert to English! Do I win? HA.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go to Freetranslation.com Type in Dutch and convert to English!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am inside grading also, watching Macauley and his pal run around in the yard barefooted. It's just nice to know I could walk away from the computer and head outside to a little sunshine and warmth and when I need a break. Which is often.

    ReplyDelete