Thursday, March 4, 2010

Just Pretty


Check out this fun flea market makeover. I am inspired and ready for good weather and paint season.


I love the colors and the textures.


This shade is so pretty, so feminine. It reminds me that the Dogwood trees will soon be blooming. Our neighborhood will be beautiful. Like last year's view from my kitchen window...


This is made from a frame and a ladder. Can you believe it?


This looks like a great room to crochet in, to read to Lucy in. Check out the how-to details for all of these projects here or click on any of the pictures in this post. I am certainly putting some of these ideas on my summer to do list.


7 comments:

  1. We really are on the same page, I saw the photos on BHG and loved them so much too.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Love,Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the peachy colors. So springlike!

    xoxo
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link to these ideas - the ladder-frame-table is so clever! -amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't normally love peachy colors but this room is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh for the buds of spring! I can't wait! I enjoyed your post about play production. My son was a techie from the sixth grade through college (his major). I feel your long days! I have never seen the play Merlin, it sounds wonderful. I have enjoyed all of your pastel posts. I think I am finally ready for snow to end. Have a lovely weekend! Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW what a great room. Very inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really need motivation, to get inspired! These are great ideas. I almost wish I had a daughter so I could look for a lamp like that. I'd have no place for it, but I think it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete