Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Wishing for Spring Crafting

Recently, Better Homes and Gardens has been throwing one good idea after another into my e-mail inbox. I have dedicated my lunch time, which up to this point I usually work through while stuffing my face with whatever I can find to eat, to some e-mail reading rather than deleting. I am pleased. Here are some BHG ideas to help keep you, me and my girls busy while we wait and ready for spring weather to come snag us and pull us outside. Look at these sweet watches. Think of the possibilities.


Hmmmm...this is not quite my style, but I can picture buttons or yoyos or buttons and yoyos.


This would be a good time to freshen up painted pots and add a little wind dance to each one.



What are you working on this spring? What e-mail do you receive that inspires you?

3 comments:

  1. Good Morning - I LOVE when I get an email that Sugarpie Farmhouse has updated her blog...then I head right over! Right now I am knee-deep in a knitted baby blanket project that I am determined to finish...but believe me I would rather be painting some cute Springtime crafts like those flowerpots!
    Smiles, DianeM :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pinwheels would be fabulous with vintage fabric or origami paper...hummmmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Kelly! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a sweet comment!
    I love my Cath Kidston email, her stuff always makes me happy! For this Spring I want to make all kinds of decorations out of my Tilda books. I love that style!

    ReplyDelete