Sunday, January 24, 2010

A Bit of a Distraction

44th Street Fabrics Photo

Well, I should be grading, and I am. And, I am making sure I take much needed breaks as well. On one such break, I wandered over to a favorite blog, Georgia Peachez. She makes amazing aprons. Check out her blog and check out her shop. Buy a little something pretty while you are there. Don't buy this apron as my payday is Friday and I plan to snatch it up for myself.

GeorgiaPeachez photo
And, I like this bag.

GeorgiaPeachez photo

She also was kind enough to point me in the direction of 44th Street Fabrics shop and blog. You must head over and check out their giveaway. Their fabrics are fabulous and I am a new follower and, I am sure, a new customer. I will win, but go ahead and enter.

No comments:

Post a Comment