Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Some Days


I am an English teacher and a supervisor. I am a daughter, a mother, a wife, and step-mother, a costumer, a friend, a cheer mom, a lover of words, a traveler of the world, a blogger, and much more I can't think of now. Some days are good. Most are great. Some, well, some are just plain long. Finals begin next week and grading is piled high, the Christmas tree is half dressed, gifts are in the making, the bed is not made, dishes are in the sink, and the holiday parade is this weekend. So much fun, so little time.

Sweet, sweet, Lucy may have the right idea. ~Kelly

2 comments:

  1. This is just the season of contrast. On one hand we are supposed to be merrymaking and happy and on the other hand we are harried and stressed. You need to choose. I wish you the best.

    xoxo
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane is so right...we can only control how we react..I bet nobody notices that the tree is half decoated when the lights are turned on. Don't focus on the perfection, but focus on the affection. Good luck with grading...I feel your pain.

    DeAnna

    ReplyDelete