Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Cool City Citizens


Nowhere is the Ozarks' early Christmas celebration more evident than at Silver Dollar City.

I love everything snow. Snow-people and snowflakes top my list. Each year, Silver Dollar City decorates with a particular theme and I was so excited to walk into the main square to find these cute snow citizens all around. I was excited, but more than that, there were excited children everywhere enjoying the displays. SDC is good about kid friendly displays and I could see children posing with snow-people in every direction I looked.


Red and white and silver is everywhere in the city. I love these jingle bells.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh Kelly I just love it. It is such a magical city. I am so thrilled that you have gone and came back and shared with us. I've never seen it at Christmas holiday(ish) time, but I love the snow people, and in mind I can hear the children running, and laughing and squealing with delight at the precious snow people. What a magical day this must have been for you and your DH. Thank you so much for sharing. Stop by soon.
    Country hugs, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous place to visit, Kelly. Even for BIG children. I love the snow people. And being from where I am, you have to love snow!!

    Please stop by when you have a chance. I am having a giveaway!!

    xoxo
    Jae

    ReplyDelete