Saturday, November 28, 2009

An Evening Walk In Philly


I am so grateful for the opportunities, allowed me, to travel and learn from others in my field. Conference days are long and any sightseeing I do is usually at the very beginning of my trip and at the very end, but when traveling with others, or meeting friends at the conference, we often go into the night to explore our immediate surroundings.


Downtown Philadelphia is rich in history and architectural and artistic diversity. Join us on our Friday evening walk.


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures, Kelli! Enjoy your time in Philly!

    xoxo
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking us along on your stroll. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE the giant clothespin! I have clothespin handles on my cabinets in the laundry room. Thank you for sharing your wonderful photography rich in history.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete