Saturday, August 15, 2009

And the winner is...


Congratulations! Suzy, please send me an e-mail with your snail mail and I will pop the shawl pin in the mail for you!

Again, thank you to all for making this blogging and domestic experience so wonderful. We are so lucky here in our little cottage as our rag tag family continues to come together. A daughter is moving back home to pursue her collegiate dreams. The sewing room is stowed to make room for learning and I am taking a short break to focus on teaching. Thank you all so much for being such wonderful readers and blogging friends.

1 comment:

  1. Kelly,

    Please take as long as you need. We will be waiting for you to come back...soon I hope. Good luck to your daughter and I hope you get off to a great school year!!

    XOXO
    Jane

    ReplyDelete