Saturday, February 21, 2009

You may have noticed that I have been a little absent this past week. Life is extremely busy. Long before I became a writing teacher, I was a costumer. I worked on such productions as this, this, and this. Before that, many years ago, I worked for this fine company. This was not a secret life and now that our college has a new Fine Arts Program, I have been busy volunteering as the costume designer, shopper and builder. This makes Spring semester a bit over top schedule wise, but I love the creativity and especially love the people I am working with. Last year, we put on Steve Martin's, Picasso at the Lapin Agile. It was wonderfully funny. This year, we are producing Tartuffe! The next couple of weeks will be busy, but sometimes busy is good. I will try not to pull too many all nighters - I am getting a little old for that anyway.

Be patient with me and I will try to keep in better touch. I do appreciate all of you and am thrilled to read your comments.

1 comment:

  1. Totally understandable, Kelly Life can get in the way of "blogging" lol

    Stay Cozy, Carrie

    ReplyDelete