Friday, January 23, 2009

Vintage Thingies Thursday - Aprons

This week, I am sharing just a few vintage aprons from my egg basket.

I wear aprons. I have new aprons and vintage aprons, mostly vintage. I wear them and I love to wear them. I like to think that each apron has a story to tell about the woman who created it, the woman, or women, who wore it. As you will see, I love my vintage treasures and express that love by using these items in our everyday life. I suppose I could sock my goodies away for a rainy day, but it is these treasures that cheer me continually and keep the rainy days at bay.

Do you wear an apron?


Visit Colorado Lady for Vintage Thingies Thursday and share your vintage treasures. If you would like to join us, visit Suzanne's lovely blog, post a comment to her vintage treasure post. Create your own Vintage Thingies Thursday post and create your Mr. Linky connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment