Friday, January 23, 2009

So sweet and dotty...

A Friend to Knit With blogged about her Boden finds a couple of days ago. I just had to check it out for myself and look what I found! Don't you think it is just yummy! Yes, well, it is one hundred and some odd dollars yummy...hmmmm, can I make this? The idea is churning around in my mind. What a wonderful go out to dinner on Valentine's day with my favorite man bag!

And then, I found this great bathing suit. I love the cut. And of course I love the dots! Now which color should I choose?

2 comments:

  1. Both turquoise and orange show off a tan really well. Choose depending on the tone of your skin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh, that clutch is beautiful!! Hmmm, I love ALL of the colors. I love that green. and the red. and the blue. Oh man! I'm no help!

    ReplyDelete