I just can't seem to get enough. I love giveaways. So, if you are like me head here and here to win some apronly good things!
Now, about that Bucket List...somewhere buried in a box is a list of the one hundred things I want to do before I die. I likely will stumble across this list someday and when I do, I will post it here. Many items are already accomplished, but some are yet to be done...
1. Try a martini. (check)
2. Go to Disney World and act like a kid. (check, check!)
3. Tell those I love that I do love them - regularly. (check)
4. Travel to Egypt.
5. Travel to Greece. (check)
6. Travel to Russia.
7. See my children wed for love and happiness - and have it stick forever.
8. Wear a ball gown - a really great one.
9. Dance at a ball, in the gown of course, with my husband.
10. Make a good homemade pie crust.
11. Stay in a four star hotel (check, check, check, check...)
12. Present at a national conference (check, check, check...)
13. Get to know my parents better.
14. As an adult, live in the same town as my parents. (check)
15. Make a sock monkey.
16. Write a book.
17. See Paris, again.
18. See Ireland and knit there, there and everywhere.
19. Take a train across the continent.
20. Marry the man of my dreams (CHECK)
20. Find that 100 Things to do before I die list soon so I don't have to start over!
And so on, and so on.