Monday, June 23, 2008

Pick me! Pick me! Pick me!


Well, how lucky am I to be able to wish for an apron like this. I can just see it now - in the kitchen, barefoot, (Whoa! Not in the way you are thinking - you should get to know me better.) baking cornbread in that cute, cute pan.

I just know this must be my apron.

Check out where you can't win yours here and then after you are disappointed with knowing that I am going to win this apron, you can buy your own here.

Am I determined - or what?

2 comments:

  1. Very cute Kelly. I hope you do win. I spent some time yesterday tracking down where to buy that fabric. It comes in quite a few color combinations, but this turquoise and brown is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the apron, but that pan is awesome! Where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete